Trust priorities for the 2021 Spring Term
- The COVID-19 National Testing Programme to be successfully implemented across the Trust;
- Pupils are helped to catch up on learning missed through school closures, with particular focus on disadvantaged and SEND pupils;
- Remote education continues to be integrated into school curriculum planning, with primary academies improving their remote learning offer by implementing ‘live’ lessons, starting with Years 5 and 6;
- Attendance to remain a focus, particularly for disadvantaged pupils, where attendance typically remains 2 -3 % lower than their peers.
- Strategies to be put in place to further develop options available to school leavers during these challenging times.