Our Aims as a Trust
The main point of being a trust is to improve the standard of education we can provide for the children and young people in our schools. This requires us to be open and honest with each other about our strengths and areas for development, working together to share our expertise and resources with the aim of helping provide the best standard of education we possibly can.
We have expectations of what every child can achieve academically. We aim for every pupil or student to be a fluent reader, a skilful writer and able to express themselves verbally in a confident manner. They should also be able to solve problems, logically describe their thinking processes and be fluent mathematicians. Beyond these core skills, our schools are to be places where a rich and varied curriculum is delivered, enabling young people to learn about the world around them through science, arts and humanities.
We want every child to be healthy, thinking positively about themselves and the society they belong to, whilst recognising the risks they face and how to remain safe.
This is how the SHARE Multi-Academy Trust can help to achieve these aims:
- Sharing and developing a model for best practice;
- Using evidence and benchmarks to measure success and compare best practice;
- Sharing resources and expertise to provide expertise when and where it is most needed, achieve economies of scale and secure better value for money;
- Intervening when standards are not as high as they should be;
- Centralising administration tasks to allow school leaders to focus on improving education.