The SHARE Multi-Academy Trust is an exempt charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales 07729878.
The Trust is a single multi-academy trust with one shared vision, one Board and one Scheme of Delegation, which ensures compliance with all statutory obligations as prescribed by the DfE, EFA and the Charity Commission and remains true to its aims and objectives.
SHARE believe that all academies are in a partnership of equals, irrespective of their length of membership.
Governors of each local Governing Body are best able to service the needs of their academy and their local community and work within the SHARE MAT Scheme of Delegation which provides the framework in which Governing Bodies can fulfil their role.
Our Trust Chair is Mr Andrew Kent
Our Trust CEO is Mr John McNally
Our Trust Accounting Officer is Mr John McNally
Our Trust Finance Director is Mrs Cleo Potterton
Our Trust Company Secretary is Mrs Cleo Potterton
Our registered office is:
The Schools within our Trust are:
- Lily Park, A SHARE Primary Academy - Beech Avenue, Golcar, Huddersfield HD7 4BE
- Woodside Green, A SHARE Primary Academy - Main Avenue, Cowlersley, Huddersfield HD4 5US
- Heaton Avenue, A SHARE Primary Academy - South Parade, Cleckheaton BD19 3AE
- Luck Lane, A SHARE Primary Academy - Luck Lane, Huddersfield HD3 4HA
- Millbridge, A SHARE Primary Academy - Vernon Road, Liversedge WF15 6HU
- Royds Hall, A SHARE Academy - Luck Lane, Huddersfield HD3 4HA
- Shelley College, A SHARE Academy - Huddersfield Road, Shelley, Huddersfield HD8 8NL
- Thornhill Community, A SHARE Academy - Valley Drive, Thornhill, Dewsbury WF12 0HE